SAVE THE DATE: Parks & Gardens LIVE will be returning to Woburn Abbey for 2018 on Wednesday 27 June.
Parks & Gardens Live provides professional gardeners, parks managers and landscape maintenance teams with an exciting mix of practical learning, mentoring, inspiration, knowledge sharing and networking - all curated by the UK's leading kit expert and HW technical editor, Sally Drury.
Highlights of the day include product showcase tours and professional kit demonstrations led by Drury, while inspirational expert advisers and practitioners lead must-attend workshops.
Why visit Parks & Gardens LIVE 2018?
- See kit in action specifically tailored for parks & gardens professionals, saving you time with future key purchasing decisions
- Be guided around the products on offer by an independent expert who understands your specific needs, helping you to make more informed buying decisions
- Hear from leading experts on need-to- know regulatory and technical developments helping you to plan ahead and keep on the right side of the law
- Network with like-minded professionals sharing good ideas and inspiration
- Benefit from advice and guidance from leading figures in the field via the Parks & Gardens Live Advice Hub