Parks & Gardens Live, was curated by HW's Sally Drury, and offered parks and gardens practitioners the opportunity to learn about the latest products and kit through a product showcase and live kit demonstrations.
They also benefited from workshops led by leading experts in the field, including master gardener and HW columnist Alan Sargent, who was brought back to the event by popular demand and led inspirational and informative workshops for parks and gardens staff and their teams.
Joining him to run a well-timed workshop to help those managing parks and gardens with the vital task of ensuring staff and volunteer compliance with health & safety requirements was Neil Huck, national group training manager at Ground Control, well known in the industry for his technical expertise and leadership.
Expert advice was on hand from members of the Professional Garden Consultants Association who ran an advice hub throughout Parks & Gardens Live, while product tours were conducted by Sally Drury to help attendees learn about the latest product and kit solutions on show from exhibitors such as British Sugar Topsoil, John Chambers Wild Flower Seed, and Spider radio remote controlled mowers which were demonstrated at the event.
Why visit Parks & Gardens Live?
- See kit in action specifically tailored for parks & gardens professionals, saving you time with future key purchasing decisions
- Be guided around the products on offer by an independent expert who understands your specific needs,helping you to make more informed buying decisions
- Hear from leading experts on need-to- know regulatory and technical developments helping you to plan ahead and keep on the right side of the law
- Network with like-minded professionals sharing good ideas and inspiration
- Benefit from advice and guidance from leading figures in the field via the Parks & Gardens Live Advice Hub